- Does the APA have a constitution that governs it?
Yes, the committee works under a constitution, updated in March 1990.
- I want to extend my house. Should I let the APA know?
No need. Your architect should deal with this.
- I am selling my house. Should I let the APA know?
This should all be done by the lawyers. The solicitors should also check that fees are up to date.
- Is the assessment fee a legal obligation?
Yes, this is stated in your title deeds.
- Can I help on the Committee?
Of course! You can join at the AGM. Help with delivering letters, for instance, is always appreciated - contact a member of the Committee.
- Can we do anything about the parking at the entrance to Howdenhall Drive?
This issue is still with the local councillor and we will continue to pursue it. This is the responsibility of all residents, not just the committee, so the more people who can contact the council, the higher our chance of being successful.
- Can we put in bins for dog dirt on the estate?
We are currently looking into this.
This page will be populated with questions from residents.
Please send your questions to the committee.